In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]This just came in form a past customer

Hello,

I've been diving since 1987. In 1993 while I was living in Egypt I bought a pair of Force Fins from a mail order company (Performance Diver). I've been using these fins ever since and probably have more than 100's of dives on them, not to mention all the time I've spent using them when I teach in pools, sheltered water, etc.

This photo was taken last week while I was on a live a board out of Hurghada, Egypt (my first trip there since I left in 1995).

I know the "Force Fin Wars" between FF die hards and FF naysayers will never die down, but these are timeless and virtually indestructible fins. The fact that they are still propelling me around the oceans of the world is all the testament one needs. The propulsion is great and the small footprint helps ensure I keep my feet and fins off the reefs.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]PADI DM
BSAC OWI

15_years_david_Jesser.jpg

[/FONT]

okay, mine came today!!!! I ordered them May 21, and the APO decided to be slowwww because they knew I wanted to play. So they are here. My hubby calls adn says, "Honey ,did you ORDER PINK force fins??"

Why do you ask?

No really honey, did you actually order pink?

Maybe. Hey! are you fondling my fins before I even get to see the box?

So, you ordered screaming PINK. Why??

Well, do you want to try them? You can borrow them.

No.. REALLY pink.

BINGO!!!!!!
I am happy that they are here, that they are soooooo pink, that my hubby can't hijack them.
Pictures after Friday's dive!

and take those one of a kind, hunter safety orange foils away from her?? man if I have a pair like that you wouldn't be able to pry them from my cold dead hands.

You see, I am so not a pink girl... But these are not pink. They are BY GOD, PINK!!!!!
Wow. Nobody is gonna be able to snake them on the boat now. Of course my LDS owner's wife is gonna have to have a pair-just not mine.

Pink is the new black.
Now I have to get Pink Fins for my Wife.
Try gettin' a bunch o' Tec guys suited up in Pink... and though I have never seen a Deerstand on the reef, Safety Orange.... Better safe than sorry!!!

Back
Top Bottom