In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair,
Those are my favorites of all. I want purple with sparkles. I think that would be my first choice

ah.. the Fairy Force is born...

but of course they have to be based on the Flying Force

redscallopedForce.jpg

Scalloped edge of the Extra Force Fin Tan Delta. The Scalloped edge was needed to stabilize the fin due to its increased length.

Bob_fin.jpg

Bob Evans in his workshop displays a fin concept he tested in 1999. Modeled from a Tuna tail. Water is weaved through the Red Force Fin attachments. Photo by Blair Mott

barnacleforce.jpg

Original Force Fins found on the bottom of the ocean off Catalina Island and was sent to Force Fin headquarters. With Barnacles, snails, Coralline Algae and even tube snails covering the fins Bob Evans has determined, by logo placement, that the Fins are most likely from 1985 and are still flexible enough to dive, but too historic to clean and use. Another test for Force Fin duration.

Last edited:
Nature's Wing my butt, this is the real thing
Whaletail_1.gif

And yet another shot of the collection
ForceFin-Collection.jpg

Do I really dive enough to deserve such an amazing collection??

I knew you would be jealous when you saw the Deep Purple Flying Force TanDeltas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom