indiana teen diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wayneswart

Reaction score
Ok... u know that when u are a diver it seams to be that about one fourth of the things u talk about is diving...
well, i am a 17 year old guy from leo indiana (its jest north of fort wayne) Well i do not think that their is a 17 year old girl that dives in my area... if their is please prove me wrong but i would really like to meat someone that dives that is my age and who knows maby dive with...

hello! im lindsay..im 15 i live in southeast lousiana rite by new orleans! im a diver..well not yet!(wow thas a long story!) lol enjoy our lil forum! im me at smokinchicken56

well, I am Zack, I live in Baltimore, MD (some call it the armpit of the East, but I am more optimistic... :)) I am a diver.... actually just did some diving in Key Largo, it was EFFING AWESOME!! I saw a shark and all this cool stuff.... I'm 17. you can IM me... my sn in hateatron , but right now I am kind of in a "holy-"F"-Word!-I-have-so-much-work-now-that-I-am-a-senior-in-an-IB-program-I-have-to-keep-myself-up-during-the-day-with-Ginko-and-Red-Bull!!!!" trench... maybe I will be able to talk more during the break,

sorry- can't help you with the girl diver thing.... but I hope you find her.

I went to college with a girl from Leo, Indiana....she was a basketball player :)

hey,
My name's Jess, i'm a teen diver from Boston, MA. I'm fifteen, and as everyone else is giving their sns you can IM me if you want too (baby69girlxox <<-- AIM/AOL). My friend is from Indianna, she just moved here, actually. Anyway, good luck finding ur 17yr old dive babe..

Back
Top Bottom