Inexpensive Great White Trip Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K_girl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a roommate to share an Executive Suite on board the Nautilus Explorer liveaboard dive boat for an 8-day Great White and scuba diving adventure. 3 days of Great White shark diving at Guadalupe and 3 days of scuba diving at San Benitos, Isla Natividad and Cedros with 2 days of travel on the boat. Cost for the boat is $2395 plus airfare to San Diego (cheap on Southwest).

We fly into San Diego on July 2nd, spend the night in San Diego. On July 3rd we board a 2-hour bus ride to Ensanada, Mexico to board the boat. We arrive back in San Diego evening of July 10th and fly back to Sacramento on July 11th. This extends the trip to 10 days total. The cost of the hotel room is on me.

Male or female is fine. This is a beautiful boat with all the amenities. You will not get a luxury trip like this for this kind of price anywhere else. I have done two trips on this boat and the service, food and dive mastering is top-notch. The Executive Suite (Superior Berth) can be configured for two double beds and includes a private bath. Be sure to take the "tour" of the boat.

The Ship - Nautilus Explorer

My dive buddy had a serious back injury and cannot go and has no travel insurance.

Karen Sanders 916-216-3106

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom