Inflator Service Tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, that will keep you occupied for a few dives.:wink:

Tobin

A few? QUITE a few I'm sure. :wink: I need to get it customized first though. Take the left arm off, add the pressure release valve(?) to the shoulder instead of where it is now.

Michael

I think you only bought the drysuit so that you could use the valve flusher. :D

Yeah, I'll need to get one of those too.

Tobin, any extra freebies? :wink:

Michael

I have mine! Makes servicing the inflator a dream! Thanks Tobin!

I received mine last week. Just haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

Thanks Tobin.

Michael

Just an update - I've needed to use my inflator tool several times over the past few weeks, and does it ever make unscrewing the inflator mechanism a lot easier than using 2 small screwdrivers and a rag. I've now used it on my DiveRite, Halcyon (SS and Plastic both) and DSS inflators... no surprise since this seems to be one piece of gear that is fairly standardized. now I just have to find a way to stop losing it in the bottom of my Save-a-dive kit :wink:

Thanks for a great new tool/gaget

Aloha, Tim

I've finally had to use mine. Like an idiot, I had forgotten (lazy) to rinse my gear out REALLY well. Yesterday I dove in the pool to test everything out for a trip at the end of this month. Right, away the inflator started leaking. So, I had to find my tool... couldn't find it. I JUST found it and it works great. Only thing is, it was the freebie and doesn't have the 1/4 inch hole. :| I'll need to order the newer one to be able to use the 1/4 inch hole.

Thanks again Tobin, makes it a LOT easier with one-arm.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom