Info on a Nitrox class Oct 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
This was sent to me and asked that I pass it along....

If anyone is interested there is a one-day Nitrox class coming up. I know nothing about this class or organization so you will have to research it for yourself if you are interested. Here's the link www.capitalscuba.com.

If you do take the class or contact these people would you please report back on your experience so others can benefit from the knowledge? Thanks. R

Thanks for the post.....

The class will be at the Fantasy Quarry in Raleigh, NC on 18 Oct. It will start at 9am and be over by around 5 and that includes the two dives there at the quarry.

Dave, with Capital Scuba (who just opened the store there at the quarry) was nice enough to schedule a class for me because I am preparing to deploy to Korea for 3 months and had hoped to get it accomplished before I depart.

If anyone is coming and has a little bit of a drive...there are a couple of hotels around the area for decent prices.

I will get back with you and let you all know how it went and what Dave's store is like.

rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom