Inon Fisheye Lens (UFL-165AD) for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble Junkies

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Almost new Inon wide angle fisheye wet lens. Provides 165 degree angle and focusing distance of 0cm. Comes with lens hood and caps for both sides. Used on one trip only; still in original box. It's in perfect condition and I loved this lens - it just doesn't fit my new housing. Also have the Inon AD mount base for converting many Canon and Olympus housings, as some Nikon, Sony, and Fuji housings. Ships from USA.

UFL-165AD - $300.00 plus shipping
AD mount base - $35.00 plus shipping

IMG_0057.jpgIMG_0060.jpg

What thread is the adapter? 67mm 52mm? Something else?

Have 2 of the lenses. Was looking for an adapter for my backup camera

If your lenses are bayonet connections and your backup camera has a port like the Canon Powershot series, it should work. I was using it on the Canon WP-DC3 housing, if that helps to compare. It enables housings without threaded ports to accept a wet lens.

I'm not sure if it would or not. I have an Olympus pt048

Not sure - your model isn't listed as compatible with any of the Inon adapters: INON MountBase [Find compatible mount base form camera brand]. It looks like the lens port on your housing is too high to secure it with the mount base. You might be able to rig something to secure it another way, assuming the port size works, but you'd probably have to get creative. The interior diameter of the adapter is 5 cm.

Ya the housing has a 52mm thread that'd be a pretty tight fit. Thanks for the help tho!

I would like to buy the lens. Would you ship to Germany, too?

Regards,
Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom