inspiration and drager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolfin1

New
Reaction score
My Dive buddy (Chuck Hatcher) Passed away this summer of a heart attack and we are selling his dive gear in order to help his wife with some of the bills. If you guys/gals know of anyone looking for rebreathers please let me know. via this site. He had a drager and an inspiration rebreather in mint condition. Thanks.

I would be interested in hearing about the inspiration, contact me at carlcz@scubadiving.com.

Thanks
Dolfin1:
My Dive buddy (Chuck Hatcher) Passed away this summer of a heart attack and we are selling his dive gear in order to help his wife with some of the bills. If you guys/gals know of anyone looking for rebreathers please let me know. via this site. He had a drager and an inspiration rebreather in mint condition. Thanks.

Dolfin1:

Please email me at justin@kromelow.com

Thanks.

Dolfin1:

Chuck was a good man and good diver, we had much fun on the wrecks, I am sorry for your loss.

I just want to say thank you for the responses i recieved fromyou guys . I believe that the scuba Diving family is a large one and you guys have proven that thanks again for your responses. Once i speak with Chucks wife i will send out the info in the next couple of days.
Thanks again

I'm interested in the inspiration.

/Jonny

Dolfin1:

Chuck's passing greatly saddened me when I heard. I dove with Chuck a number of times, I was looking forward to diving with him on the 869 this year.

I can ask a few other rebreather divers if they are interested, please pm me what you would like to get for the units.

Tim

EMAIL ME WITH PRICE FOR THE DOLPHIN AND WHAT IT COMES WITH THANK YOU
RICHARD LONGO RAL@HILLPACKAGING.COM
Dolfin1:

sorry to hear what had happen to your dive buddy may he rest in peace. do you still have the inspration for sale i want it if you still have it let me know thanks.

Back
Top Bottom