Instructor for 3 teens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netta

Reaction score
My husband and I are certified and are looking to get our three teens certified. We are new in the area and are unfamiliar with the dive community here.We live in the Brandon area, but will travel for the right instructor. Looking for a good instructor for my kids, someone we can trust to do a great job, thanks

Contact: Greg@FloridaUnderwatersports.com He has an excellent reputation, is very customer focused and safety minded.....most all the the Mote Marine Lab interns for the last 2 years have been trained by him. You will not be dissapointed!

In the Brandon area this is who I would recommend:
Brandon Scuba Quest
813-654-8027
946 W Brandon Blvd
Brandon Fl 33511

The manager, Brandon, is a really cool guy that KNOWS his stuff! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great deal on scuba gear or instruction!

Sean Bradley at American Pro Diving in Crystal River.

I'd go with either Leon at Adventure Outfitters in S. Tampa (1st shoice) or use the Brandon Scuba Quest.

In the Brandon area this is who I would recommend:
Brandon Scuba Quest
813-654-8027
946 W Brandon Blvd
Brandon Fl 33511

The manager, Brandon, is a really cool guy that KNOWS his stuff! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great deal on scuba gear or instruction!

+1 :thumb:

Adventure Sports in Tampa off of Fowler Ave, Bert and Ben are great guys, they can take you from 0 all the way to full trimix/cave certs....

Scuba Quest out in Brandon, is also a good shop, stay away from the shop on 301 and 60.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom