Instructor Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a very new pro...awaiting my number...but the link will be saved until I have it...thanks for the help! Any idea of a price? My inlaws are in Gatlinburg by the way.

Go with the electronic version, it is cheaper and easier to update. The big ole binder is somewhere in the $300 range...Thank you fire department for buying me my copy.

Member price is $162.60 for either paper or DVD.
Or you can get both for $258.20.

If you have a relationship with a retail store, you might be able to get a discount, since they pay less.

Member price is $162.60 for either paper or DVD.
Or you can get both for $258.20.

If you have a relationship with a retail store, you might be able to get a discount, since they pay less.

I hate my LDS.

Check Ebay. You can get a 2008 version for $130. Or you can get a 2007 version for $105 and update it.

I took me up until I joined the Pro club to realized my shop has been fleecing me. Since I started DMing for them I haven't bought a thing there. Even though I get the discount.

Back
Top Bottom