Instructor recommendations in Fort Smith Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcsoar4fun

Registered
Reaction score
A buddy of mine lives right outside of Fort Smith and is looking for good place to get certified. One of his big concerns is he does not want to buy everything just to get through the class. Mask. snorkel and fins are one thing, but some places really push the whole setup or make it very expensive to rent everything.

So, opinions?

I keep trying to talk him into diving with the folks at Dive Tulsa, I did mine there and they were awesome. Just a bit far to drive. :D

Nautical Adventures at Lake Tenkiller may be a good option. I've never taken any classes there but I have frequently had my tanks filled there and they were always very friendly and professional. I don't know if he would have to buy his stuff there though.

Good luck

My buddy decided after all it was worth while driving to Tulsa, so he will be doing it with DiveTulsa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom