Insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Nizz

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Iam curious how much boaters ins is. I am thinking about buying an 84 23' mako cc. All help would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the great lakes with no hurricanes so I am sure my rates are cheaper, the greatest cost is the liability. I have a thirty eight foot valued at 140k that cost $900 after six years of insuring it with no claims. I also have a eighteen foot donzi with 15k value that runs $675. a wave runner is about $240. The boats are with Boat U.S. the ski with progressive. Boat U.S. has a couple different hurricane options, pay to haul it out if there is a storm warning and such. I am sure people around you will have a better idea of your costs. It makes a difference if you trailer or keep it in the water.
Jim

I had an 8 20' Grady White and now have an 87 Grady White 25'. I paid about $600 for the 20' and $900 for the 25'. I imagine you'd be right in the middle of those. This is for full replacement value for boats kept in the water all summer for ocean use.

Back
Top Bottom