Interested in watching the Grey Cup at Kelly's on November 27th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rossandmaureen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those who might be interested in watching the Grey Cup (Canada's football equivilent to the Superbowl) I have emailed Kelley's Sports Bar and they think they will have it on. Likely, were enough people to email them with a request to have it on, they would make a point of it. Gene's email is: kelleysbarandgrill@yahoo.com

As far as I can determine, it will be broadcast on TSN with the game starting at 5:30 PM local Cozumel time. For those Americans who only watch the NFL...come on out and see the Canadian variation which is a three down game rather than four. Usually the Grey Cup is an outstanding game with the outcome in doubt right until the very end.

I am hoping that the BC Lions will be in the Grey Cup as it is being hosted in Vancouver at BC Place but I will be watching (I hope) regardless of what two teams are there.

Last edited:
Hi Dave;

Yes....I see you are in Cozumel earlier than me so perhaps another time we can get back out diving and then watch some football. I will cheer on your Ravens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom