Intro to Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick404402

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
Haven't made many posts on here and still fairly new on ScubaBoard. After being Cavern certified for two years I am finally making the jump to Intro to Cave. I start in June and gear is the issue, almost done but I still need a dry suit and new computer. Always looking for advice from the veterans and my instructor has been the best. Will be at Ginney tomorrow to practice some skills with the other person taking the class with me, as usual I am always training. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Ricky

Awesome! I'll see you there if you are diving in the morning. Got blown out of the Gulf for the weekend so we hit Devil's Den and Blue Grotto in Williston. Heading by Ginny in the morning before the drive back to Atlanta.

Look for the crazy guy with the iron dangling from the back of my gear. :) I got it to dive Key Largo's Underwater Ironing event that got called off, but I'm getting milage out of it anyway.

Congratulations on your course -- who are you taking it with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom