Introducing Bottom Time Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rottielover:
"post a question" page on your website (you can do this any number of ways), and do a little "call-in" session. Most talk radio shows have a call in segment, so why not do a short section on "comments from our last podcast", or "questions from our internet site". I think it would be a great way to get your follower's involved with the show more.

We have a voice mail line set up now. 206-20-Diver Leave us your questions or comments. We will play your questions on air.

i can download the latest episode #7 to my itunes but can only listen to 1-6 thru the music store. How do i get 1-6 on my itunes so i can load them on my ipod?

jetfixer:
i can download the latest episode #7 to my itunes but can only listen to 1-6 thru the music store. How do i get 1-6 on my itunes so i can load them on my ipod?
If I understand your question properly try this.
1. subscribe to bottomtimeradio in itunes. If your not click ->itunes

2. Connect your ipod to your PC
3. Click the ipod looking button on the lower right
this brings up a menu that allows you to tell itunes what to sync with your ipod, including songs and podcasts. You will have to check which subscriptions you wish to sync.

Thats how I do it.:D

I subscribed to bottomtimeradio in itunes and it downloaded the last episode but not the others. i will try connecting my ipod to my MAC :wink: when i get home and maybe it will update the rest. good show! Listening to 7 now.

ps, a windscreen on the mics would be an audio improvement. Cuts out the breathing noise.

Thanks for the suggestions.
We got windscreens about episode 3 (low budget)
We had new mics in Episode 7 and we did not have them adjusted just right. Still learning :)

call our voice mail line listed on our site. And we will put your voice comments on the show. Good bad or otherwise.

I did a sound scene on a new years day dive, lots of wind in that :) if you want hear it ill post it tonight. First attempt at out door recording

I will definitely give a call. I just finished #7. Great interview with Richie Kohler! Wow! What a great speaker he is! I'm sure he's told those stories a million times but seemed as if it were the first. I would recommend this listening to non divers as well. Great interviewing technique. Not too many questions you just let him roll!

Would love to hear the New Years Day dive. Was it in Lake Michigan?

Back
Top Bottom