Introducing Nemo the Cat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm sure after Nemo gets used to things, learns where things are, etc. She'll start improving really fast. I just want to wipe that look off her face. How could I NOT bring her home with a face like that? Plus when I picked her up she stuck to me like velcro, so scared. In fact, this afternoon she has finally let me get out of sight....barely!

I'll post pictures as she gets better. Paula....feel free to use any of them you wish.

All of our furry buddies have been somebody elses trash. I hate to see loving and caring pets abused and discarded.

Again, good for ya!

Dave

What a cutie!! Thanks for taking her in, she will also thank you many times over.

I have 3 little Okinawa orphans born of PCS abandoned mom's (military members take in animals and then just leave them outside the house when its time to move). One was only about 7 weeks when I found him, and really ferral. I had to adopt the other 2 to socialize the first one!

God Bless you Dee!! Give her your love and she'll return it tenfold. Im gettin all choked up. The world needs more people like you!

Here's one of 2 I got from the cat's home about 8 months ago. I don't think he knows that the bird house is for birds!

To me, it really does look like that cat knows that birds are supposed to show up there! :D He knows a good thing when he sees it!

sapphire

I'm proud of you! :) She's a fine addition to the family!

It's sad that people are capable of being that mean to another living being.

Both of my cats were homeless when I took them in and they are so full of love. Thanks for giving such a cute kitty a much needed loving home.

Can't wait to see more pics of nemo.

Back
Top Bottom