Introducing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK,
Now that the can has been opened, how do I prove that I am not her. And why would I say I am my wife, this is Oklahoma not Arkansas, for Pete's sake.
I asked her when she got ready to register if she really wanted to do this. This is worse than being in politics.
Asked her, "Do you really want to open yourself up to all that I have said." "Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into."

Don

And his 37 friends

I know that you all find it hard to believe this but I am my own seperate person, as KN can atest to. Although I often wonder if I am psychotic myself to endure his flambouant personality. I do not were leopard skin or gold lamae. My taste is much more traditional (hotpink and black).

I do not participate in stock tank anticks but I do get a kick out of the faces that the horse makes when he sees him coming. I have asked him to do the tank at dusk or dawn when the farmers won't see him and call the sheriff.

Life is defintely interesting. I con certianly understand why you all would think that his personality has fragmented but it hasn"t to my knowledge (although my psych skills are a little rusty).

I will try to keep him in check but that is an awfully tall order.

The Mrs.

Hello Mrs. Don,

Nice to meet you. Good luck with Don. I'm sure that is a tall order to keep him in line. Besides he wouldn't be nearly as funny.

Now we know Don is crazy - bragging about being from Oklahoma. There's nothing there to hold the sky up.

Tom
at 7000 feet - in the shadow of 14000 feet

Back
Top Bottom