Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All,

Name's Zach and I've been boat diving the last coulple years around here, but haven't done any beach dives. I'm in the Navy and transfer in a couple months, but would like to dive as much as possible before I leave and hope that this group can help me out with that:) Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Zach, I think I know you. I am Rick from the old days at Ventura Dive and Sport. Are you Zach, that used to dive from there with Bobby?

Anyway, Welcome to the Beach Crabs. I put you on the list.

Rick

Hey Rick,

Yep that's me. Glad to hear from you again hopefully we can do some dives before I head out of here.

Zacg

Name: Rob

Comments: Hi all. I got my OW certification in November 2007, fought a sinus infection in December and have done four more dives since January - making me a newbie with 9 dives total.

I have been looking for a group with whom I can do at least two dives a month. I read about Beach Crabs on another forum, clicked on the link and was surprised to see that BC had a forum on SB!!! Glad to meet you all - and I hope to see what you look like when wet!

Name: Billy
Comments: Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself to those Beach Crabs who are not aware of the scubaboard atrocity that has become to be known as Empty V(me). Rick has done a great job with the Beach Crabs and I salute you for all of your hard work and dedication in helping new and experienced divers make their way in, under, and out of the water safely. I think the BC's is a really great group and hope I can attend a dive or dive/picnic soon.

Billy

Welcome Rob! You are more than welcome to come out diving with us, anytime. We have a great time.

Hope to see you at the beach soon,
Rick

Hi Rob...

Look forward to meeting and getting a couple dives in myself.

As far as Billy, he is bad, in a good sort of way. However, his avatar is not child safe.

Comments: Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself to those Beach Crabs who are not aware of the scubaboard atrocity that has become to be known as Empty V(me).

Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks so much for introducing me to the Beach Crabs. They are such a great group to dive with.
When are we having ribs again? :eyebrow:

Ren

Comments: Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself to those Beach Crabs who are not aware of the scubaboard atrocity that has become to be known as Empty V(me). Rick has done a great job with the Beach Crabs and I salute you for all of your hard work and dedication in helping new and experienced divers make their way in, under, and out of the water safely. I think the BC's is a really great group and hope I can attend a dive or dive/picnic soon.

Billy

Hey everyone, Billy is one of the OG's from BC's. He helped get this thing going. Can't wait to dive with you, soon!

Stay away from Billy he's bad news.

Kidding, Billy's pretty cool :)

I would like to introduce Glycerin (rosebud)! Ask him why "rosebud":D

Rick

Hi Billy,

Thanks so much for introducing me to the Beach Crabs. They are such a great group to dive with.
When are we having ribs again? :eyebrow:

Ren

Rene? I had no idea that this was you! That's some funny stuff! I'm glad you found this group bro, they are good people and good divers. We still have crack open that bottle of black, BBQ date to be coming soon.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom