Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Rick, I can't wait to get back int he water with you, it's been way too long.

Hey everyone, Billy is one of the OG's from BC's. He helped get this thing going. Can't wait to dive with you, soon!

Rosebud? Who is this Glycerin guy anyway, isn't that what they make soap out of?

I would like to introduce Glycerin (rosebud)! Ask him why "rosebud":D

Billy

Hi All,

Name's Zach and I've been boat diving the last coulple years around here, but haven't done any beach dives. I'm in the Navy and transfer in a couple months, but would like to dive as much as possible before I leave and hope that this group can help me out with that:) Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks, Zach, for your service to this country. Hope to get to dive with you before you transfer out.

Whaddup, Billy! Let's get back in the water soon!

Looking forward to meeting all of you at the dives!

My name is Robert

I live in Simi Valley, CA

Greetings Crabs! Dave (dwaters) sent me in this dorection after reading my pleas for a dive buddy in the general forums. I see you guys are diving Staircase this Saturday, mind if I join? Any other solo's out there that need a buddy?

Stair case if on PCH. I belive it is north of leo but not sure. I dont know who is going to do this dive i know i will not be there as i have other dive plans. hope to dive you you soon. and welcome to the crabs.

My name is Robert

I live in Simi Valley, CA

Greetings Crabs! Dave (dwaters) sent me in this dorection after reading my pleas for a dive buddy in the general forums. I see you guys are diving Staircase this Saturday, mind if I join? Any other solo's out there that need a buddy?

Hey Robert,

Welcome to the BeachCrabs forum. People here are constantly diving. I think Erika dives every single day. :D

Hope to see you on a dive soon. Someday, I'll get to dive with Dwaters too.

Staircase is a nice dive, the stairs are killer. Make sure you take any heart medication prior to ascending or descending the stairs... :eyebrow:

K

Haha.... Yea i try and dive the as much as pos. so far this month ive dove 10 times with aborting 2 dives due to loosing buddy and strobe flood :)

Back
Top Bottom