Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last weekend, I ran into EVIL MOONIE. He is a VERY bad influence! ... and I love him for it!! :D

Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 9.19.54 PM.jpg

(if this is overly inappropriate, no offense taken if removed!)

Classic...

Later,
Moonie

Shout out - this is my personal WELCOME WELCOME to the new Precision Dive Team #8 TEAM FOKUS members!!!

I look forward to meeting (if I haven't already?) g48fuldiver and sea horse diver (please let me know if you were around last year and if we've met already after all I am blonde...) and I can't wait to dive more with STWill as he will be my dive buddy for week #2 in Cozumel after all you other crazies leave (including my best gal Mango_Mango when she goes back home to Vancouver)!!!

Bahahaaa... is it time to leave yet?!!

Yes, yes, yes, I would also like to welcome the new PDT #8 Members! Welcome, welcome, WELCOME! You have some really big shoes to fill! No, Really! Wyz has some really big feet and if one of you would like to step on my foot on day one and then carry my dive gear for me the rest of the week that would be great! I may need the help! I am finally cleared to go by my doc who said the sudden debilitating leg pain and weakness should spontaneously clear up this week (reaction to steroids I was on for the lovely 2nd case of shingles I had - don't ask, its been a bad couple of months for me). So when I suddenly fall down I have a VERY valid excuse! BAhahahahahaha!

I still don't have a reservation for the extra days I'm staying (until July 10th I fly out of CUN). I still haven't decided if I can afford a last minute tag onto the Whalesharks or Cenotes. Which one? Which one? I may have to call Felix on Monday! I still don't have kennel arrangements for my dog (the ex was supposed to take her but he is now having some issues). I finally got one of my three computers into the shop but they don't think it will be ready for me to bring with me. Sigh. And you know what??????? I DON'T CARE, BECAUSE WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!! I have NO excuse not to be packed and ready by sat morning now since I'm outta work thru our departure! WooHoo! Can wait to meet at least 2 of you in Charlotte! PDT#8 Will be arriving IN FORCE! We are going to have SOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNN! :bounce2::banana::bounce4::bounce3::bounce::cheerleader::dance::luxhello:

myra

At least you aren't me. I'm laeving for Cozumel on Monday, and I'm having ear problems. Hoping it takes care of itself by then. Doc said there isn't an infection, but a little bit of swelling. told me to keep on taking an antihistamine and sudafed. I'm adding ibuprofen, and hopin geverything clears by Monday. Wednesday at the latest.

Hope that clears up for you soon. Cindy has been to the doc twice in the last month and still trying to get fully cleared on ears/sinus. :shakehead: She's make one more doc trip this week for confirmation but she's worried. I figure a shallow shore dive and weight check on Saturday afternoon will tell the tale.

Back
Top Bottom