Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know if I can make it. Since I live in Miami, I will probaby do it as day trips. I do own a 2 bedroom unit at Ocean Pointe. It sleeps 6, as do most of the 2 beds. One king, two singles and a pull out couch. Also, it has a marina on the ocean, so you can bring your own boat!

DebbyDiver:
Hey Kim,
I was hoping to share a 2-bedroom condo with someone; do you have room for me for Friday and Saturday nights?
Hi girl .... Let Brenda and Gary know and they may be able to arrange a condo share with me.
Kim P

Great, thanks Kim!! So we just need one more person then, cool! :wink:

It's official....

I got my vacation time approved,
my room, my dives, and RSVP for dinner.... all done!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Just an idea on the T-shirts...
I like tank tops! :D

dk2943:
Don't know if I can make it. Since I live in Miami, I will probaby do it as day trips. I do own a 2 bedroom unit at Ocean Pointe. It sleeps 6, as do most of the 2 beds. One king, two singles and a pull out couch. Also, it has a marina on the ocean, so you can bring your own boat!
So........ what are ya sayin'?..... Party at your place on Friday night? :eyebrow:
It's Friday the 13th you know... um, how many chain saws do you own? :D

I'm in, Just booked John Penny Camp ariving Thursday afternoon !! I'm on for a night dive with Conch for Friday night the 13th, Sat afternoon with Aquatic and Sunday am with conch on the Duane. I'm probley going to book Friday Pm reeef dives also, take some pictures.

If anyone is staying at Penny camp, give me a shout!! I'm on site # 34 Pond !!

Ok - finally found all the links and this one!

I've got a 2 bedroom and pullout again. The 2nd bedroom and the pullout are up for rent as in the past years for Friday and Saturday nights!

And, again, I'll supply the Margaratas for a Friday Night After The Dive Party!!

Geo / The Irishman
Irishman@IrishmanSoftware.com

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom