Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell:
Tim,
Long, long, long, long time no see. How ya been?

Doing good.... I've been hiding.... Lobster season, and few trips to the deep end of the pool, and the colder weather was perfect for a rash of trips up north to cave country... I've been neglecting the folks down south in the Keys... Three weekends are already planned for this summer, so maybe they'll forgive me a bit... :wink:

Hey George / Tim, I'll see you guys down there, I'm signed up also

If you guy's need a place to crash, I have room in my trailer also that can fit a few more

See you down there !! Marco

Marco - your welcome to the spare bedroom - tis air conditioned, showers et al in place of a Trailer!!...

Hope all is going well with ya. Now that I'm back into the "Employed" arena again, I'll get back to getting wet.

We've got a Beach Dive / Earth Day cleanup scheduled for Pepper Park, Ft Pierce on Sunday the 29th - more to come on that.

Irishman

Missdirected:
Heya, do we know what the t-shirts are going to look like yet? :bananalama:

Based on standard styles for T's, I believe they are going to be sort of a long rectangle with two smaller ones sticking out near one end. The end withthe smaller ones is going to be sealed up except for a circular neck hole and the smaller rectangles are going to be open... as is the opposite end of the large one.. actually, it wouldn't be a rectangle then, it'd be more like a flexible tube. 3 felexible tubes with contricted access at one end...

Seriously speaking, umm... nope.. I've not heard a thing.

CBulla:
Based on standard styles for T's, I believe they are going to be sort of a long rectangle with two smaller ones sticking out near one end. The end withthe smaller ones is going to be sealed up except for a circular neck hole and the smaller rectangles are going to be open... as is the opposite end of the large one.. actually, it wouldn't be a rectangle then, it'd be more like a flexible tube. 3 flexible tubes with contricted access at one end...
Great! I want one! XL please... :)

Missdirected:
Heya, do we know what the t-shirts are going to look like yet? :bananalama:
Dan and I are working on them.. might be (pleasantly) surprised at what our idea is.. but will have to wait for now...:)

Scuba_Jenny:
Dan and I are working on them.. might be (pleasantly) surprised at what our idea is.. but will have to wait for now...:)

Well let us know, we will probably need three (Johnny, lil sis and I).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom