Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone please travel safely getting here. They are working on the stretch coming into Key Largo and the lanes are changing often as they complete/work on various sections. Been a lot of wrecks there lately, SO PLEASE DRIVE CAREFUL.

See ya this weekend.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
Everyone please travel safely getting here. They are working on the stretch coming into Key Largo and the lanes are changing often as they complete/work on various sections. Been a lot of wrecks there lately, SO PLEASE DRIVE CAREFUL.

See ya this weekend.

Good Diving,

Gary
We are staying in Florida city tonight and diving with you Friday morning.
How much extra time should I add for the drive if any ?

Diving and partying!!!!! Are we there yet???? Are we there yet?????

I feel Lotsa Love happening in the Keys this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt Gary:

See ya this weekend.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary - should we take Cardsound Rd / Bridge or US-1??

CoolTech:
No... and neither does Kawama... I'm glad I have my Air Card.... :14:

Every Unit has Internet except T302 and I have had the corcks fixed in one of the units soo now it works. Yes we have Internet:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom