Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Nah... There's still Lotsa Love to be had :wink:

But... just for a second... think about the things that happened for ya over the last two months... we rolled around in ribs, we took a ride on the SS MaryAnn and a whole lot more... Wow! :rofl3:

Does David know about this?

Let me ask? HEY DAVID DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS???? Yep, he's cool. He said he liked rolling around in ribs. That's what you're talking about right?!! :angel:

CoolTech:
I suppose she showed him the pictures :14: You were right there too. Jenny and Joyce jumped in like they knew what they were doing... :11:

Actually, I think David was watching. Yes, I was second (not sloppy).

I have one (1) extra ticket for the Saturday Night BBQ and wing party. First come, first served. If you need it please PM me by 7 AM Friday morning, because I'm heading south shortly thereafter.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, diving and whatever!

James

UPDATE.......

Ticket SOLD...... in 10 minutes. If I knew it was gonna go this quick I woulda raised the price even more ! LOL !

The Wanderer:
I have one (1) extra ticket for the Saturday Night BBQ and wing party. First come, first served. If you need it please PM me by 7 AM Friday morning, because I'm heading south shortly thereafter.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, diving and whatever!

James
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolTech
I suppose she showed him the pictures You were right there too. Jenny and Joyce jumped in like they knew what they were doing...

Walter:
Actually, I think David was watching. Yes, I was second (not sloppy).

Never sloppy Darlin'. Well there was this one time... Oh never mind.

HEY DAVID ARE YOU OK WITH THIS? "Are we still talking about ribs?" YEAH, OF COURSE.

You know maybe someday I'll talk him into joining Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom