iPhone covers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watershot Incorporated | Underwater iPhone Camera, Underwater Waterproof Camera Housing

Significantly nicer than a plastic bag. I'd taken it to 140ft without flooding. I had the pro version on my Iphone 5, the splash versions run around $15 and are rated for 30ft. I have another one from an even older Iphone that the phone is long dead. When I travel I sometimes put my chipped rental car keys in when diving.

I think mine are rated for about 40 meters, but I've only had it down about 30 feet.

I also thought about using it for chipped keys :) I did use one for a 24 LED flashlight with the button/switch on the front. I figure that at some point it will turn itself on and there won't be any turning it off until I ascend :wink: Fortunately I've bought some decent flashlights since then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom