iPhone in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, if you don't have a convenient wi-fi hot spot there are internet cafes all over town where you can surf for an hour for $1. True bargain.

I'm all for an intervention... sign me up!

Martha, Becky, Will and Ann - there's still room for you on Jay's boat - want me to save you some spots? :D

Jay - didn't know about the job thing - but if you're happy, I'm happy :)

See you very soon!!!

Martha, Becky, Will and Ann - there's still room for you on Jay's boat - want me to save you some spots? :D

I wish... unfortunately the remainder of my vacation days for this year are already reserved.

You know I guess I was lucky. Left the Sprint Blackberry on constantly and sent emails alot and it cost relatively little for 8 days, like $40 with a couple phone calls.

Hers an interesting bit of infomation about the iphone. I loved mine in the states and wanted to switch it to a local plan after moving here. I was told by several phone companies and several people, that the iphones are different here and mine can not be switched to a mexican plan or converted so it can be. Go figure. If any one knows of a way to do this, please let me know. I miss it terribly but it is a small price to pay to live in paradise.

peace,
Dennis

Jay - didn't know about the job thing - but if you're happy, I'm happy :)

See you very soon!!!

Yeah - a very good thing actually. I'll tell you more when I see you in a few weeks. My boat, huh? I know I've been there a lot.......

Yeah - a very good thing actually. I'll tell you more when I see you in a few weeks. My boat, huh? I know I've been there a lot.......

heh heh would love to dive with Jay again....since he is rich and retired he can just pay my way and I will come on down :rofl3:

I realize this question has pretty much been answered at this point but I still thought it would be appropriate for me to put up a response since I'm currently posting using my iPhone in Cozumel :) I just have it switched to "airplane" mode and am only using it to check email/Internet from wireless hotspots (yay for free wireless at the Aquasafari Inn) so shouldn't incur any additional fees from AT&T.

I realize this question has pretty much been answered at this point but I still thought it would be appropriate for me to put up a response since I'm currently posting using my iPhone in Cozumel :) I just have it switched to "airplane" mode and am only using it to check email/Internet from wireless hotspots (yay for free wireless at the Aquasafari Inn) so shouldn't incur any additional fees from AT&T.

Yeah - what I ended up doing was to turn off 3G and data roaming. That left just woreless on so I did the same thing and it worked just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom