Is my post count crazy or is it me!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kilo_fox

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A few days ago I had around 970 posts and just now I discovered it's at 1045!! :confused:
I kept an eye on it as I was going to reach the 1000 and hence get a different user title..
I just checked my latest posts, doesn't look like there was somebody posting on my behalf...
How can this happen??? Or maybe I am getting old?? :shakehead:

anyways, it's not a serious problem, but as I happened to notice... :coffee:

Let's see today IS sept.22 2008.Can you recall the last time you where awake.:D

Last edited:
Uh-oh...we've seen it before SLEEP posting! You get up in the middle of the night to post....It's not easily curable!

El, could it be he was participating in a thread that was pulled into the back room for discussion and/or cleanup and then it was returned to the board??

I have noticed a similar thing, my post count dropped a bunch one day (can't remember how much just noticed I had different starts to normal :p), and then not that much longer after, it jumped back up again...

a few weeks ago i took a thread that needed to be split. i copied it, cleaned them up and replaced both threads back onto the boards in different forums

during the time i can only guess that members post numbers when up and down as i was copying and deleting... it was about 20+ pages long so thats alot of posts

Is this a poll? I'm voting for It's You

Back
Top Bottom