Is PayPal normal/No Credit Cards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wire transfer is OK until it is not...
There are no norms in indonesia such as IBAN for instance, lots of intermediaries and so on.
5 years ago my money went AWOL after a wire transfer though I had the correct nu, hence wiring in Indonesia is a NoNo for me. Some of the expats I know in Indo (Bill knows them as well) do not recommend transfer at least from France.

I've been lucky then, wiring from USA. Knock on wood.

I've been to NAD Lembeh twice - once in 2014 and once in 2015. Unless things have changed, they usually ask for Paypal for the deposit and wire transfer for the balance. They usually ask that you cover the fees as well. Fortunately, I have not encountered any problems to date. This coming November, I will be making my third trip with them. At the end of each of the past trips, I settled any remaining balance (tips, additional dives or any incidentals) with USDs. I don't know what other Indonesia or Lembeh resorts do, and while these payment methods and fees may be a bit of an inconvenience, I have not regretted my choice of this resort. They always exceed my expectations, and as a shooter, their two divers per dive guide system works great for me.

I've been to NAD Lembeh twice - once in 2014 and once in 2015. Unless things have changed, they usually ask for Paypal for the deposit and wire transfer for the balance. They usually ask that you cover the fees as well. Fortunately, I have not encountered any problems to date. This coming November, I will be making my third trip with them. At the end of each of the past trips, I settled any remaining balance (tips, additional dives or any incidentals) with USDs. I don't know what other Indonesia or Lembeh resorts do, and while these payment methods and fees may be a bit of an inconvenience, I have not regretted my choice of this resort. They always exceed my expectations, and as a shooter, their two divers per dive guide system works great for me.

Thanks Manuel. Really excited about it. Much appreciated. Looking forward to my trip as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom