Is Scubapro Feeling A Pinch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attachments

• A43E8ED2-1D74-494D-B382-0283DCAFFE52.jpeg
    A43E8ED2-1D74-494D-B382-0283DCAFFE52.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 37
It’s an OCD thing, yesterday I dove a sherwood SRfirst, SP D 420 and a Zeagle on ZX on a neckless. It would drive some people crazy.
Yeah, that whole mix and match thing just makes my teeth itch -- don't even like aftermarket adaptors . . .

You know, I lay awake most of the night thinking about the Core with the C370, now I'm thinking I can't live with that so might have to sell the Core Supreme to help fund a MK17. Thanks James🤦‍♂️
Phew, I am now happy you woke up to your folly.
And remember, the Mk19 is cheaper here, a whole $4 cheaper.:wink:

Edit; Bad English.

Why does it cause so much angst using one brand for a 1st and another brand for a 2nd?
I’ve had SP 2nds on AL 1st’s and the other way around. There were no bad dreams or lightning bolts striking me dead.
I don’t understand?

Sounds like my reg sets, maybe it's a NorCal thing.

Almost had panic attack reading that ...

How about a Poseidon Cyklon with a SP 109 alternate?

How about a Poseidon Cyklon with a SP 109 alternate?
I would do that.

However any Scubapro 2nd being fed by some knock off clone like any of the current Chinese/Taiwanese darlings or something like an IST is beyond what I can even tolerate.
That’s just wrong!
Any self respecting Scubapro fan would never commit such sacrilege.

Back
Top Bottom