Is the TSA on the alert for people wearing explosive-laden "muscle suits" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also think it is incredibly insensitive to have a man pat down a man and a woman pat down a women. We NEED to have the ability to state our sexual orientation and for tSA to accommodate our "preference" and select the appropriate gender of the "feeler upper"..

I agree. I think I actually threw up a little...

I try to always opt out for the scan.. If we ALL DO IT, the system will come to a standstill and the BS will have to stop... AND I also think it is incredibly insensitive to have a man pat down a man and a woman pat down a women. We NEED to have the ability to state our sexual orientation and for tSA to accommodate our "preference" and select the appropriate gender of the "feeler upper"... I'm actually serious,, a little.
So how many men do you think would choose a female patter downer? And would it depend on her bra size?

So how many men do you think would choose a female patter downer? And would it depend on her bra size?

I would. If the only other option was a guy, bra size would be irrelevant.

Even nuns get the pat-down treatment by the TSA. I took this coming home from Coz in IAH. photo.jpg

if any group of people (including nuns) were off limits for searches, all terrorists would soon look like they belong in that group.

This is why profiling doesn't work. Terrorists don't look like terrorists

Don't forget fat suits. And don't even get me started about IAH TSA lets just say totally unprofessional.

:rofl3:

Did he ask if you like gladiator movies? Where do they get these people?

Back
Top Bottom