Is there a place to workout in town?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geokr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to introduce my nephew and his girlfriend to the wonders of Cozumel scuba diving in October. He's a firefighter and needs to workout pretty often. Is there a gym near central San Miguel where he and his girlfriend can get a workout or two in while we're there? I plan on waiting at Wendy's and doing some 12 oz. curls till they're done.

There is another gym, who's name escapes me, within a block or two from Suites Bahia. I cannot give you names nor directions partly because I am not that familiar with the location nor where I saw it. I can say we walked by it on a trip around the block though. Seem as if the name of it was geared more for weight lifters. I did took quick glimps inside and I did not see any cardio equipment. I know this response is fairly ambiguous, sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom