Is zeagle concept 2 a travel BCD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shunshun

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me if Zeagle Concept 2 is a good bcd for travel? How heavy is it? It did not show on zeagle website. What would you recomend for a traveling bcd? Thanks!

I have a Concept 2, and I do travel with it.
It is "ok" regarding weight and size for packing. Not great, but it works. I "unclip" the shoulder straps, flatten the trank bands as much as possible, turn it "inside out", and put either a mask-in a hard case, or something compressable, into the void created by the tank bands.
I suppose that you could make it even more compact by unthreading the tank straps-if you enjoy the "fun" of rethreading them. :)

I use my Concept 2 with a smaller Escape bladder when I travel, it is smaller that way yet has the ripcord system and better harness than the escape.

Hi, thank you miked and nwdiver2. Concept 2 is a great BC. Just saw somepone selling the BC for $39 buy it now. It must be a great deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom