Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RhodeDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am going down to Isla Mujeres at the end of October. I was wondering if anyone had any input on who to dive with while I am there. It looks on trip advisor that they are all pretty good.

Hola, RhodeDiver!
I spent a week diving with SQUALO ADVENTURES on Isla May 2014. Had a fantastic time, & was impressed with their dive operation. Owner Andreas was warm, professional, courteous, & prompt to answer emails. Drift dive at Punta Sur was fantastic; a ripping current made for an incredibly exhilarating dive. Underwater Museum (MUSA) was a stunning experience. Most of the waters around the island are protected marine sanctuary, resulting in very tame fish, which helped me to get nice & close with my new GO PRO. Very pleased with the videos I got.

Especially enjoyed their twilight/night dive combo. Lobsters out & about cruising the reef, shrimp, turtles, trumpetfish, puffers, huge queen angels, trunkfish, Spanish hogfish, giant scorpion fish, flamingo tongues, social featherdusters, lovely school of French angels, & the biggest Southern stingray I've ever seen. Marvelous!

I've dived with 3 different outfits over the years and ditto what AK says.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom