Island-hopping trip to Visayas, Philippines: Feb/Mar 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nstead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm organising a trip through my UK Scuba Club, GLUG, to the Visayas region of the Philippines.

We'll be spending 5 nights at Pura Vida Resort, Dauin, followed by 4 nights at Coco Beach Resort on Siquijor, finishing with 5 nights at the Alona Vida Beach Resort on Panglao Island.

Cost is £1200 for 2 weeks. This includes:
  • 14 nights accommodation as described above, in aircon rooms
  • Breakfast each day
  • Up to 30 Boat Dives, plus 1-2 Shore dives per day
  • Transfers by Dive Boat between resorts
  • Transfers to/from Cebu Airport (can also fly in to Dumaguete via Manila)
  • All Marine Sanctuary Fees

NOT included:
  • Flights
  • Lunch, Dinner, and Drinks (other than at breakfast) - Allow £15-20 in total per day
  • Nitrox (approx £2/fill - not available in Siquijor)
  • Excess Baggage Charges for Ferry crossings
  • Equipment Hire - details on request

Note: GLUG is a Gay & Lesbian Club - we don't mind Straight divers joining us on our trips, but they must be Gay-friendly, and comfortable with joining a LGBT trip!! You must also be prepared to share a twin room, or pay a single-room surcharge of £330.

More details: Trip Brochure (PDF file)

The Payment Schedule is £200 deposit, £500 due 1st September, £500 due 1st January. If you want to bring a non-diving partner along, the cost is just £600 paid in three instalments of £200 each.

For any non-UK divers, £1 is roughly equal to 1.15 Euros or US$1.64 at today's rates.

If you'd like to join us, please drop me a Private message.

Back
Top Bottom