Isle de Pasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisem228

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any thoughts on going here? How we get there, is it worth it, etc....I thought the 2 teenagers that I'm bringing might like it.. 7 days and counting...

I will leave it to you, whether or not you decide to go. Expect nudity, men & women, if you do go ,,, JUST so you are informed.

I have been there a few times but not on days the ships are in port. I am not into the mad rush of people that the ships bring.
The island is nice but I think one of the beaches on the other side are just as enjoyable. Try one of the bars over there.
Another way to go in a beach club like Paradise beach or my choice a more laid back Palancar beach. Mr Sancho's is nice for the day also.

I will leave it to you, whether or not you decide to go. Expect nudity, men & women, if you do go ,,, JUST so you are informed.

Nekkid people!!! I am sure the teenagers would like that:D but in most cases the people who are nekkid shouldn't be :rofl3:.....I'm just sayin' :blinking:

I'm with tedgarner go to one of the beach clubs or visit the other side of the island....:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom