For Sale ISO Black Friday Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubblesong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a call out to everyone on SCUBABOARD to consider listing any unused and unwanted scuba equipment on or before Black Friday, November 24, for making room in your dive closet and adding cash to your dive wallet.
Why should the business have all the harvest of the massive commercial mania?
Plus no fees like ebay!
Full disclosure; I need stuff, and I have been very happy with my SCUBABOARD purchase. But I also believe this is where I will be selling if I change my mind about stuff I have.
Thank you!

LOL. There is not enough time before Nov 24 for me to list all the stuff I'm not using anymore, some of which is almost new.
What are you looking for? I'll bet I can supply it.....

I think it's a grand idea!

This is a call out to everyone on SCUBABOARD to consider listing any unused and unwanted scuba equipment on or before Black Friday, November 24, for making room in your dive closet and adding cash to your dive wallet.
Why should the business have all the harvest of the massive commercial mania?
Plus no fees like ebay!
Full disclosure; I need stuff, and I have been very happy with my SCUBABOARD purchase. But I also believe this is where I will be selling if I change my mind about stuff I have.
Thank you!

LOL I'm with ya and listed my extras on SB a few days ago! ... and FB..and CL .. holding off on Ebay until the desperation sets in lol.

holding off on Ebay until the desperation sets in lol.
I always keep that for a last resort. It's a pain to use their site and then they take a pretty serious cut of the money.

I always keep that for a last resort. It's a pain to use their site and then they take a pretty serious cut of the money.

For sure! When I saw that 10% final value fee I almost choked.. I guess it's been a while since i've used them for selling. I didn't remember it being so high.

I sell jewelry and toys on eBay, then use funds to buy off Scubaboard. I have my eye on a eight belt from @Pivot but i need something to sell on eBay. In case you need a nice present for your girl, look at regencylily as a seller search.
And yes, eBay is a heartless King-F@king-John in need of a serious Robin-Hood-Wakeup call. Then eBay takes a second huge bite through its monopoly on PayPal!!
Grrr! But then again, it is still better than the “Gold Buyers” who will gut you for your goodies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom