ISO Small Log Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For 25 years I've been using small paper log books (5.5" x 4.25"). When I started diving they were made by Sport Divers Mfg (the blue/yellow cover below) but they went out of business. I then found a similar model (the red/white cover) with about the same log page format (example below).

I need more but the red/white ones don't have any identifying information about the manufacturer and I can't remember where I bought them.

Any leads would be appreciated! Note - these are not "Trident Waterproof Divers Log Books". Those are about the same size, but the Tridents have a different, very minimal log page format.

Log Book 1.jpg Log Book 2.jpg

You can find them on Ebay. I've got a few that I no longer use. On the off chance that you can't find any, they're yours for cost of shipping.

Edited to add: Search Ebay using this term: Lot of 5 Scuba Dive Log Books

$10 including shipping

caruso, Ebay was a great suggestion. Found someone selling five for $10. I wonder where he/she is getting them from.

Lot of 5 Scuba Dive Log Books | eBay

One interesting note: the red/white version appears to be a copy of the old Sport Divers Mfg books as they have the same text inside the front cover about the history of log books. However, the red/white version has a typo as they refer to showing your "log ook" to dive boat captains.

The ones for sale on Ebay have the same typo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom