Issue with neck seal - Neoprene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
Seems my 50lbs of weight loss effected my neck too.

Every time I get in the drink now my neck seal (Neoprene) Is less then optimal and my last dive yesterday caused me to have some serious wetness through my undergarments. I wish I could say its stretched out but I lost at least an inch on my neck.

Ideas before I spend the money to replace a perfectly good neck seal with less then 30 dives on it???

Yes, try the method above. With that amount of weight gone, I'm surprised the wrist seals still fit. I went surfing for a month, every day in South America and when I returned and went cave diving, every seal leaked because I'd lost 7 or 8 pounds!

Yes, try the method above. With that amount of weight gone, I'm surprised the wrist seals still fit. I went surfing for a month, every day in South America and when I returned and went cave diving, every seal leaked because I'd lost 7 or 8 pounds!

yea.. the suit is a little "tenty" on me. I would sell but would be tough to get the money out of it. I'm just trying to relearn the bubble. :wink:

Santi E.lite

You can resize the neckseal without problems. Cut out a wedge and glue the seal together, and tape the fabric side of the seal to add strenght.

Little scary but worth a shot. TY

Seems my 50lbs of weight loss effected my neck too.

Every time I get in the drink now my neck seal (Neoprene) Is less then optimal and my last dive yesterday caused me to have some serious wetness through my undergarments. I wish I could say its stretched out but I lost at least an inch on my neck.

Ideas before I spend the money to replace a perfectly good neck seal with less then 30 dives on it???
This is a problem most of us wish we had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom