It has been toooo long!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for you Jay !! ...It was June 2006 trip with Blue XT SEA that I met you diving. Enjoyed your company ! Have a great April trip, DH and I are going in May, and of course, diving with Blue XT Sea :)

Just got my reservation in for diving with BlueXTSEA also. End of April through the beginning of May, my first time diving with them, I dove with Aqua Safari last year.

Brian

Dr. J! Long time no hear from!! sllllllliiiim possibility we could over lap, but most likely we will be there about the same time as Zman, if things work out for us. Usual haunt, Caribe Blue/Blue Angel or I should say Blue Angel Resort :d

Have a great trip amigo!!!!

Jay... superb. We are jealous, and hope you have a great time. Would you be willing to bring us back some white mexican vanilla?

Have fun Jay. We were there a couple of weeks ago. Overcast and cold all week but the diving was awesome as usual. Ask me about the eagle rays!

We hope to return in May.

There was a post about a videographer,Miguel Reyes. All of the good things we hear are true.

Eagle Ray Dive Video

Last edited:
Let me know if you make it - we can at least get a drink together.

Dr. J! Long time no hear from!! sllllllliiiim possibility we could over lap, but most likely we will be there about the same time as Zman, if things work out for us. Usual haunt, Caribe Blue/Blue Angel or I should say Blue Angel Resort :d

Have a great trip amigo!!!!

Have fun Jay. We were there a couple of weeks ago. Overcast and cold all week but the diving was awesome as usual. Ask me about the eagle rays!

We hope to return in May.

There was a post about a videographer amed Miguel Reyes and all of the good things we hear are true.

Eagle Ray Dive Video

OMG!!! What an amazing video. The eagle rays!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom