It's a conspiracy.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Everytime we get a nice forecast, I get a sore throat which ultimately becomes a head cold. So, having endured less than optimal conditions last week to have a chance to do my major 1 minute dive to 25 feet - wouldn't you know it?!? I am sick again. :shakehead: I went home yesterday with the sore throat, slept all evening and woke up this morning sicker than I was yesterday. I am starting to think that I must have angered some higher power or have stock piled some bad karma.

So, here's my plea Nor Cal people - wish me a speedy recovery as I really want to be down in Monterey/Carmel for Doc's Monastery endeavor on Sunday, even if I don't dive. Although if you all are really good at sendin good vibes, perhaps I'll be dive-able by then.

Thanks.

take the rest of the week off work, and do the whole holistic medicine thing.

Just looked at the forecast for this weekend and it looks pretty sexy! I'll be diving, hope to see you in the area too!

Pretty sexy eh? :D I am, unfortunately, at work today. Am hoping that keeping a normal routine will trick my body and mind into feeling better and recovering faster........ I'll let you know if it works.

Conversely you could go out to the nearest intersection and spend your lunch break helping old ladies cross the street. Should help bolster your karma to the positive. :wink:

The thing is that I thought I led a pretty good life with respects to being a good person, so I can't imagine it is that. Perhaps my body is simply trying to tell me to slow down and take more me time. Although it could just involuntarily book a massage appointment, ... that'd be nicer. :(

Unfortunately my attempts to trick my body into its normal routine are failing miserably.

Perhaps some theraflu and lots of Cold Busters from JambaJuice :wink:

Let the :sblogo: be with you.:D

Back
Top Bottom