It's here, it's here!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well the last pc of the puzzle arrived today! Surprised the box didnt say, 'Welcome to the dark side...'

Just got delivery of the DSS hog rig! Any tips on assembling this thing? It looks pretty simple, maybe my 7yr old can help. hehe
Long hose & backup reg arrived last week....goodbye Air2!!!

Woooohoooo!!!!

You will enjoy the dark side , find someone who knows what there doing if possible to help with setup, getting trimmed out and can show you the basics of using the long hose.

johnnyseko:
Well the last pc of the puzzle arrived today! Surprised the box didnt say, 'Welcome to the dark side...'

Just got delivery of the DSS hog rig! Any tips on assembling this thing? It looks pretty simple, maybe my 7yr old can help. hehe
Long hose & backup reg arrived last week....goodbye Air2!!!

Woooohoooo!!!!
Congrats. Now get yourself some pliers. You'll need it to pull that webbing through the slots, the bottom ones especially.

Thanks everyone! So far here's where I'm at. Just brought my regs for service, so I may not be getting wet for a bit. Cant wait to dive it!!

Also, if you can see the buckle, I'm not positive it's threaded right but it isnt going anywhere. I still need to trim the excess webbing, but I dont want to trim too much so I'm gonna wait on that.

midwestdvr:
Congrats. Now get yourself some pliers. You'll need it to pull that webbing through the slots, the bottom ones especially.

Definitely need pliers, lol. I got my DSS rig last week also and had my first dive in it last night and it was AWESOME!!!!!

Congrats to you, enjoy it !

Sweet rig johnnyseko, enjoy and be sure to post your impressions after using it :).

..if this is the last piece of the puzzle, does that mean you have a dry suit also? (must've missed that thread)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom