It's official!! Premier showing of "Relive the Memory" on New Years Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well personall i would think the great lakes and some of the wreck would be "the Midwest's premier dive site". I know diving easy stuff like a quarry if fun on the off season but i would much rather be on the wrecks. looking at stuff that Capt. Mike Williams sinks kinda gets boring to me but i guess i am not a hard core quarry diver like most people on the scubaboard.........!

Ber Rabbit:
Post dive photo-op? AAAAAACK!
Ber :lilbunny:

I wish I had the time to put together some of the out-takes from the program!:rofl3: Then you can say "AAAAAACK!"

Barracuda2:
I wish I had the time to put together some of the out-takes from the program!:rofl3: Then you can say "AAAAAACK!"

Please tell me you didn't get the frog kicking lesson I was given in the plane on film:babycrawl You can definitely tell I was just learning to do the kick in any of the video.

Ber Rabbit:
Please tell me you didn't get the frog kicking lesson I was given in the plane on film:babycrawl You can definitely tell I was just learning to do the kick in any of the video.

It's all there in living color, and I think it looks good. Your buoyancy control is really something to be admired. You and Tim can use this program as a teaching tool on how to maintain perfect control.

erparamedic:
Are there any ScubUNO clips in the film? You know it's not complete without it!

lol . . .gotta love the ScubUNO plugs!

He was too busy being the dealer of the draw pile to be shooting video! Although it would have been awesome to have my three in a row wins recorded. :D

erparamedic:
Are there any ScubUNO clips in the film? You know it's not complete without it!

Sorry, I had to draw the line somewhere. If I included ScubUNO, pumpkin carving, and other stuff I have on over 10 hrs. of raw video, the program would have been about an hour and a half long. Maybe in the sequal.

Dude...I'd totally love to see a copy of this. Glad you got it completed! Can you give those of us that starred in it any leeway on seeing it for free? :)

Barracuda2:
Sorry, I had to draw the line somewhere. If I included ScubUNO, pumpkin carving, and other stuff I have on over 10 hrs. of raw video, the program would have been about an hour and a half long. Maybe in the sequal.

Well, there will be a "Ladies Only" dive weekend at Gilboa. I absolutely KNOW that ScubUNO challenges will be a part of this weekend! I think we might be able to "inform" ONE male figure (YOU!) of the dates if you can give us our 1-2 minutes of fame in your sequel. Hint, hint. :D

Hmmm... whatcha think, Denny?? But, you have to promise us, NO MATTER WHAT IS OFFERED TO YOU by other male figures... that you keep the dates quiet. :wink:

It's just a little bribe to think about.:D :wink:

eckybay:
lol . . .gotta love the ScubUNO plugs!

He was too busy being the dealer of the draw pile to be shooting video! Although it would have been awesome to have my three in a row wins recorded. :D

You know it, chic! :D LOL

Heck... we (the members of ISOSAD) did play the games first. It was history in the making... I had to ask about it!

Back
Top Bottom