It's that time again... MAY 2011!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll start...

Who, when, where staying, dive op

ggunn +9 , May 6-16, Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Myself and my girlfriend (see doesn't dive) staying At Residencias Reef Condo May 3rd to the 17 th. Dive with Martin. Plan on an over night trip to the mainland to see the ruins (Chicken Itza).

Yea!!! I have been thinking about starting a May thread too, glad you went ahead and started one instead of being like me and just "thinking" about doing it.

May 7-16 Scubatree + 1, Hotel Cozumel Resort, diving not sure yet

Can't wait to be in the sun and under the water :D
We are also looking into entering the fishing tournament (Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas) on May 14 and 15.

Sounds like May is a really busy time on Cozumel. Makes me glad we'll be in Cancun, where the diving is great, and there's less people to share the reef with. Not that I wouldn't love to meet you all sometime, I just like solitary diving.

sorry we couldn't hook up this year amigo. :(

Family commitments again this year... the schedule should be a little more flexible next year.

Old Gaffer (Tom) and non-diving spouse (Mollie) staying at the Occidental Grand and diving with BluXTsea. May 20th - 28th. Cobra, I think we met last April at the Scubaboard meet and greet at Wet Wendy's, looks like we will just miss each other this year.

Tom

I'll be there May 9th - 14th staying at the Aura. I'll be diving with ScubaMau.

Who, When, Staying at, Diving with

cobra269 +1, May 3-17, Residencias Reef Condo, Dive with Martin
ggunn +9 , May 6-16, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Scubatree + 1, May 7-16, Hotel Cozumel Resort, diving not sure yet
robbcayman +?, May 9-14, Aura, ScubaMau
Budgiirl +?, May 9-16 Blue Angel, (Blue Angel?)
vlkr +?, May 11-20, Casa Mexicana, Aldora
Old Gaffer +1, May 20-28, Occidental Grand, BlueXTsea.

Back
Top Bottom