Jamaica in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coralreefer68

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a vacation planned in Jamaica in June with 4 nondivers and myself. Looking for any information on diving while in Jamaica, best areas to dive, dive companies, etc. We will be in Ocho Rios for 8 days. Thanks!

The "good" diving in Jamaica is the west end (Negril). Suggest you do a little search here on SB as there are a fair amount of posts. I wasn't overly impressed........

The "good" diving in Jamaica is the west end (Negril). Suggest you do a little search here on SB as there are a fair amount of posts. I wasn't overly impressed........

I agree with this completely. We have been diving Negril since 2003, and continue to see improvement every time we return. Don't have personal knowledge of anywhere else on the island, so if you are flexible, you might investigate Negril as an alternative to Ocho Rios.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom