Jamaica with Cruise Ship Falmouth area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trekkindave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I will be in Jamaica with cruise ship in mid October and I am looking for recommendations for operators in the Falmouth area for a two tank dive for certified divers. Location and depth are not as important as "pretty fish" as my wife would say. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We have never been diving in Jamaica before and are not sure what to expect.

Thanks In advance.

Dave.

Trekkindave@gmail.com

I just finished corresponding with Dressel Divers at the Iberostar Hotel, just up the coast from Falmouth, about diving with them if we take a cruise that stops in Falmouth. The problem with the cruise that we were considering is that it arrived too late to join up with the morning two tank dive, which left a one tank dive in the PM as our only option with them. Although I have not used them, they seem fairly well regarded and were very timely, professional, and helpful with information. However, we wound up booking a different cruise that would allow us to do six dives, so that is as far as I got with researching Jamaica diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom