Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you go Amberjack!

that is great news too

:fruit:

here's good thoughts for the little chaps, that both of them grow strong with each passing micronanomillisecond

big congrats, amberjack!

no, this hospital-parent crap isn't easy, but ya do what ya gotta.

he's growing! 7lb 2oz yesterday, peeing & pooping like he should, on 13cc/hr of breastmilk & 1.5mcg/kg/hr of fentanyl. he likes his bouncy seat & likes looking at a fish crib toy that plays music. i hope it's the fish thing that he likes...so he will want to be a diver!

:fruit:

This is wonderful news. It sounds as though he has finally really turned the corner. With any luck, the progress will just be steadily forward from this point on!

Amberjack:
I had a week's worth of posts to catch up on is because I was away having my own little guy, named Sam, on March 28! Also a premie - born at 34 weeks 6 days but weighing a hefty 6 lbs 14 oz.

:wave-smil Sam. Congratulations AmberJack :)

BabyDuck:
he likes his bouncy seat & likes looking at a fish crib toy that plays music. i hope it's the fish thing that he likes...so he will want to be a diver!

:D :D

Congrats are in order all around.

I do have to say having seen young Mr Edwards in person a couple of times, Marci is not exaggerating when she says he is darn cute.

Best wishes X 2 + a healthy dose of prayers divided by 2 to both our new guys!!!!
More pictures please

CheddarChick:
Best wishes X 2 + a healthy dose of prayers divided by 2 to both our new guys!!!!
More pictures please

I am with CheddarChick. The truly great thing about prayers is that if you divide them by 2 or whatever number, the number is never reduced.

Absolutely. There are never enough and they never go away.

BabyDuck, I also wanted to say that those new pictures are awesome! What a cutie! You're going to have to fight off the ladies when he's out and about. A friend of mine who had a premie baby would wield a bottle of hand sanitizer at total strangers as they rushed to poke at her little one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom