Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marci any word on when he can leave the hospital. I am so happy to hear things are going so well.

BabyDuck:
my mama held him yesterday for the first time.

he has lovely brown eyes & a cupid bow mouth & elbow dimples.

Congratulations to both baby and Mom, on your courage, tenacity and progress. Now show us some pictures of those beautiful eyes, mouth and dimples!

Best of Luck,
Scuba-sass :)

BabyDuck:
my mama held him yesterday for the first time.

he has lovely brown eyes & a cupid bow mouth & elbow dimples.

Marci, you can't tell us this information and not offer new pics :11: It's, it's, it's illegal or something, I am sure. :winky:

I think Scubafool is right, the whole board just swooned over Jameson. Please tell the doc that we are in need of a go home guesstimation date, hehehhehe :)

go home guesstimation is 6 weeks or so. pics should be posted soon (today) by jason b. one is him in his bouncy seat on cpap - his first posted pic without an endotracheal tube! and the next is his chubby arm. so hang in there, y'all! pics on their way!

BabyDuck:
go home guesstimation is 6 weeks or so. pics should be posted soon (today) by jason b. one is him in his bouncy seat on cpap - his first posted pic without an endotracheal tube! and the next is his chubby arm. so hang in there, y'all! pics on their way!

:yeahbaby:

AWWWWW, I just LOVE brown eyes! Great news Marci!
Ber :lilbunny:

:nuts::eek:gle:I swooned!!!

Marci, can't wait to see the pics. I'm thrilled to hear he's doing well.

I don't think I've posted on this thread, but I've been very aware of it. I am so glad to hear things are going so well. I work at a free-standing birth center and have discussed Jameson's birth and progress with my friend and midwife, so you've definitely been getting some positive vibes shooting your way for some time from all of us. Congratulations on the wonderful progress and on the promise for a near-future homecoming!

:eek:) Kris

Here goes the newest pics.

Check out this cute little guy - bright eyed and chipper looking!

jameson%7E1.jpg

And his fat little arm....
arm.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom