Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful pics Marci, thanks for sharing him with us.

Big Boy!!He's really looking alert!

In the picture where he is taking his bath....his mouth almost looks like he's smiling, but his forehead and eyes tell me he's not too happy about it - Mixed signals, which is it?

He's getting big. Soon enough, he will be too big to pick up. Thanks for the pics.

I got an email from The K today and I was told to check out the new pictures. I am so glad that I listened to him for once. Marci, Jameson is so wonderfully adorable. I am sure that one day he will be embarassed to know just how many people have oooed and awwwed at him. He is too cute. Looks as though he is thriving on all those prayers being sent in his direction. I sure hope his mom is doing as well. You are great and have been so very strong for all. Hang in there gal. Soon he will be at home and the fun will just be beginning.

YAF

Man, even my grampa didn't have jowls like that, LOL. He looks so alert and happy. Can't wait til he goes home for keeps.

he was decidedly unhappy about the bath, but it was the first tub bath i'd given him, so i had to take pics anyway!

yep, he's becoming a chunk!

oh my gosh!!!! look at those wonderful chubby cheeks!!!!

hmmm - bath looks - maybe he is going to be a WWW and needs a drysuit :D

thanks for the pics... he is growing so much!!!!!

I know Marci tried to get on while SB was down. Now that it is back up, I wanted to update everyone.

Jameson is coming home today :yeahbaby: He is now 11 pounds 15.9 ounces... What a long way he has come since December. He also took his first trip outside the hospital on Friday... Marci said he scrunched up his cute little nose and looked a little confused at his first view of the world outside the nicu.

Obviously Marci is VERY excited. She will probably not be on much for a little while, but I will do my best to keep you guys updated, and pass along your well wishes to her and Jameson (the cutest baby in the world).

Thanks Polly. That's wonderful to hear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom