Jan. 1, 2010 Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skierch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Lake Lanier Looney Birds-
Jan. 1 dive @ West Bank Park, in the the Water @ 11:10 a.m.- Back Home for football?? (Mask cove)- ?? cookout ?? if I know a number of divers I will have LLLB stickers.

Let's go blow Bubbles-
Clif

Last edited:
If we can start earlier like 8:30 or 9:00 am, I might drive the 85 miles and join you. What ever happened to the Looney Birds? I used to enjoy diving with the group. Rare to even see a post any more.

I live 10 miles away - how about 9:30 a.m. in the water -
skierch

Last edited:
made bubbles in Lake Lanier @ Divers cove Sat. about 2:45 p.m. - Air temp 45 & a 10 to 15 mph wind - water temp. 55 degree on surface & 56 @ 40ft.- it may be colder by Jan. 1-
FUN

I'll try to make it!

What time is averyone going to be there. I would like to join you for a dive. My buddy Tony may come to if not I may need a dive buddy or team up with a nother group if you all don't mind?The last time we dove @ west bank the water was not bad 62 degrees at surface and 58 at 37' the surface interval was realy cold 51 degrees air temp (last month)

I'll be delivering meals on wheels in the m orning but maybe an afternoon dive.

I'm going to miss this years event. I've had enough of the cold and heading to Key largo for warm new years dives sounded like a good idea! Have fun and don't forget your drysuits.

I'm going to miss this years event. I've had enough of the cold and heading to Key largo for warm new years dives sounded like a good idea! Have fun and don't forget your drysuits.

Hey we are going to be in Key Largo for New years what's the best place to be at? We are staying in Morris Lane in an RV due to budget, but hey let's find the best place to party??:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom