Jan. 13th, lets dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Yep, I'll be at "Mask Cove" at about 0930.

By the way, I'm going to need some help doing a fitting on a new BP/W and doubles config.

the K

hmm, alright, I'll try to be at mask cove around 10:00 then.

had a nice dive with love went to about 60-65 ft for 30 min or so,found a nice rock ledge about 60 ft,was looking for some fish under it,didnt see any.Got my fix should be good for another week or two.

divinginn:
im fileing a missing kraken report,has anyone seen him?

I saw him online on the boad last night at around midnight. I'm sure he will surface somewhere. He had thoes big doubles to carry around. Might have warn him out carring them to the van.

Not like him to forget. Then again, he may not have had your phone number to call.

Glad you got a good dive in. I'd like to see the rock ledge.

Jeremy

Yeah, as Mark stated, we had a good dive. It was rather short because I had trouble staying at depth even after adding more weight than the last dive (I was breathin' heavy trying to keep down). For the latter half of the dive I kept a rock in my left hand in order to remain at depth. The rock ledge was definitely cool however, and I was hopin' to see some fish under it, but nothing came out.

Guys,
I'm so sorry I missed the dive! It was a GREAT DAY for it.

However, something came up at home which required my attention.

Hope you'll understand . . .

the K-idnapped

The Kraken:
Guys,
I'm so sorry I missed the dive! It was a GREAT DAY for it.

However, something came up at home which required my attention.

Hope you'll understand . . .

the K-idnapped

We were just hopin' you were ok. Good to hear from you K, we will see you next time.

Ewww looks like this weekend is going to be CHILLY!!! Still up for Haven everyone that said so?

I dive dry so it doesn't matter too much. Still if it's really cold I would rather postpone the dive to the following week.

Let us know what you all think.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom